What type of ish would you willingly get into, no questions asked> If you were to ask rapper Daytona, you could say his own ish, and thus the reasons he needs to have a “Type Ish” on his digital device. This song, presented in remixed form, features Chris Rivers and N.O.R.E. as a way to say “once again, it’s don”, you know? The track was produced by Harry Fraud, no faking whatsoever.
Is that the conversation you’ve come across on a regular basis? There are good reasons, and one of them is that Pusha T is this, that, and more importantly: good. My Crown Weighs A Ton is a nice 71 minute mix put together by DJ Pizzo, featuring 29 tracks. Listing? You got it:
1. Kanye West Intro
2. I’m A Boss (Freestyle)
4. She Bad Bad (Remix) (w/ Eve)
5. We Right Here – (w/ Kid Named Breezy)
6. Shame The Devil (w/ No Malice)
7. Your Favorite Rapper (w/ Alley Boy)
8. They Do Drugs (w/ Juicy J)
9. Machine Gun (w/ Chase & Status)
10. What Happened To That Boy (Thugli Edit Interlude)
11. I Don’t Like (Aylen & Dotcom Remix) (w/ Chief Keef)
12. Mercy (RL Game & Salva Remix)
13. Tadow (w/ French Montana, 2 Chainz, N.O.R.E.)
14. Fettuccine (w/ Future)
15. Tony Montana (Freestyle)
16. In This Ho (Lambo) (w/ Swizz Beatz)
17. 100 (w/ Bangladesh, 2 Chainz, Jadakiss)
18. Mad Fo (w/ Ludacris)
19. Exodus 23:1
20. Clouds (w/ Rick Ross, Miguel, Curren$y)
21. Tick Tock (w/ Raekwon, Joell Ortiz, Danny Brown)
22. Peso (Freestyle)
23. Don’t Fuck With Me
24. Sweet (Freestyle)
25. You Need This Music (w/ Nottz & Dwele)
26. Concrete Jungle (w/ Troy Ave)
27. Vortex (w/ Kid Cudi, King Chip)
28. Mobster Dinner (w/ Mayalino)
It is a free download, while supplies last.
“Woooo, lawd!” This is the expression one may find themselves saying after watching and hearing the new one by N.O.R.E., and while the song is not a problem, the song is called “The Problem (Lawwwddd)”. Pharrell is in the song but is not in the video, but what you will see in the video is a woman in a shopping cart and a B-girl. The song is of quality.
This song you’re about to listen to and/or download is heavy, and why? Because it has a bit of “Weight”… okay, I’ll stop with the dumb puns and just say that Mazzi has a new song out now called “Weight”, and it comes to you with help from Smoke DZA and N.O.R.E. (b/k/a Noreaga), plus Harry Fraud behind the boards. The song is from the forthcoming The Best of Both Offices Compilation Vol. 2 compilation, and yes, a “compilation” compilation” might read odd but I didn’t name the street album.
The title has a lot to be desired, but this new track by TReZ is hot. He brings in N.O.R.E. to create “Illuminati Ya Body”. Again, I’m iffy about the title but when you hear the track, you may think otherwise. Or you may not even care, which is fine, but again, the song is a good one.